Our Halloween camp will take place on the 26th October to the 29th this year – all kids welcome!
Activities are player-centred with a Games Based approach and a strong emphasis on personal development and well-being.
Activities are also organised in an age-appropriate manner with a view to optimising learning and enhancing friendship and improving physical & psychological wellbeing!
|Tuesday 26th October to Friday 29th October||9.30 – 12.30|
13.30 – 16.30
|Nursery – U7|
U8 – U14
|€40 per child|
€50 per child
What to Bring
A few suggestions about what to bring each day
- A healthy packed lunch
- Suitable playing clothes (tracksuit, shorts, runners, football boots, shin guard)
- Rain clothes, change of clothes for wet days – we will use the clubhouse if the weather is not suitable for outside play
- Hurl & helmet
- No jewellery
For any inquiries, feel free to contact
- Hellen Melia 086 3060524 or email email@example.com
- Chris Hamilton 086 1583769
- Aisling Kane 086 892 1724
- Linda Hamilton 086 212 7829