The O’Tooles GAA Euro Millions Lotto Syndicate will run in 3 month ‘Cycles’ and is a key fundraising activity for our club. Cycle 1 started Friday 17th February 2023 and will end Wednesday 10th May 2023 (24 draws). Live Cycle 1 Syndicate data below …
Here’s how it works …
- The competition is the Euro Millions
- We will run several 3 month syndicate cycles
- There is no maximum number of shares per cycle – but we’ll always aim for a minimum of 100.
- Each individual can purchase a single share but can purchase up to 10 shares if they wish to do so.
- The cost per share is €50.
- To join a syndicate cycle, complete the cycle form and pay.
- Once submitted – you are a member of that cycle. You will receive an email confirmation for your records in the case of any disputes.
- Membership is strictly the time indicated in the cycle – ie you cannot join after the Cycle begins.
- This is primarily a fundraising campaign with 60% of the fund being donated to O’Toles GAA for the running of its teams. The other 40% is owned by the syndicate cycle members
- At the completion of a cycle, we will give members their say on what they wish to do with their dividend.
- Once a Cycle begins – we will update the Cycle URL with all progress for all members to view.
- Any Communication will be done via email. We will occasionally notify you on any major events – like major winnings etc.
- Lotto tickets will be purchased for each Euro Millions draw – Tuesday and Friday at 7.45 pm.
- The amount of draws and the number of lines in each draw will be calculated according to the fund in that particular cycle
- All tickets will be quick picks
- Full transparency of the current cycle is available on the Syndicate page, which will go live once the cycle starts.
- If you’ve any queries – simply email us– and we will get back to you within 48 hours.